LIVE STREAMING CLASSES
are in progress
following our normal schedule
with the following changes:
- Wednesday Hip Hop 7-8 yrs. (with Miss Lonnie) will meet on Thursdays 2:30-3:30 pm
- Friday Hip Hop 5-6 yrs. (with Miss Lonnie) will meet on Thursdays 3:30-4:30 pm
All families should have received a class link for every class on your dancer’s schedule.
Please email email@example.com if you are missing any of your dancer’s class links.
“LEGENDS” Spring 2020 DIGITAL Production
We will be videotaping choreography during classes the last two weeks of June as well as collecting videos from ZOOM students.
Need to pay your tuition? Here’s how to pay online:
- Login to the CUSTOMER PORTAL in our menu on the upper right (menu above Follow Us on Facebook).
- If you have forgotten your password, there is a reset password feature
- We have updated our policies and waiver section due to the additional features of online classes and online payments. Please agree to our updated policies.
- Within the Customer Portal there are many things you can see and access. Click on “billing and payments” at the top of your screen. Click on “saved payments” and there will be a green plus sign to click on. Enter your credit/debit card information in the field provided. You can enter up to 3 cards.
- Click on “E-payment Schedule” and click on “1st class of month”
All payments are due by the first class of the month. While we are holding classes online, please notify me if you plan to mail your check and we will provide you with a mailing address. If you pay by credit/debit card, you can submit your payment personally if before the 5th of the month. If any account has not been paid by the 5th of the month, your primary credit/debit card on file will be automatically charged (it is optional to have a credit/debit card on file, but we highly recommend it). If you do not have a credit/debit card on file in your parent portal and your payment has not been received by the 10th of the month, you will receive a reminder email.
Dance for fun, fitness or to follow your dreams…
DANCE CLASSES FOR EVERYONE Are you looking for a studio to call home? Our instructors are dedicated professionals who seek to build dance skills, foster creativity & teamwork and instill a love of movement, dance and fitness in every student at all levels of expertise. From beginner to experienced dancer, toddler to adult, Sisters Dance Academy offers a variety of exciting dance classes & opportunities.
PRIVATE INSTRUCTION Personalized instruction is available for interested students seeking to improve their skills or prepare custom choreography.
PERFORMANCE OPPORTUNITIES Recitals are exciting opportunities for students to showcase their budding talents and teamwork. We host two recitals each year. Our December recital showcases our fall dance classes. Our June recital is the culmination of our academic year; on display are the spring dance classes and the talents and skills of all of our dancers. Our dancers may also often be found performing in the Sisters Rodeo Parade and Holiday Parade, at the Sisters Quilt Festival, at the Deschutes County Fair, at the Sisters Holiday Showcase, at the Sisters Garden Fair, at the Deschutes County Festival of Trees, at the Central Oregon Dance Showcase in the Tower Theatre in Bend, and at various workshops and competitions.
COMPETITIVE DANCE TEAMS We are proud to support three dance teams: a Junior Ensemble Team for dancers ages 11-13 (middle school), a Senior Ensemble Team for dancers ages 14-18 (high school) and a Hip Hop Squad for dancers ages 8-18. Our dance ensembles are award-winning competitive dance teams. Dancers who are interested in taking advanced classes and who want more performance opportunities are encouraged to audition. Auditions are held during the summer. Dancers typically compete in one regional competition, attend one regional dance workshop and perform at events all over Central Oregon.
BIRTHDAY PARTY PACKAGES We pull out all the stops at our fabulous themed birthday parties.
STUDIO RENTALS Choose our studio space for your next gathering or small event